Adobe // Make it on Mobile
- #MAKEITONMOBILEIn 2016, I was lucky enough to become part of a Social Influencer campaign by Adobe. For about six months, a group of artists - consisting of Gyimah Gariba, Gemma O'Brien, Swopes, Witchoria, Dan Mumford and me - had to get into Adobe's new mobile apps. The idea was to show what is possible for an artist, who's on the road a lot during the year. Working with mobile devices like the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil can offer some new possibilities. We got different themes and tasks for each month, including creating a tutorial for an online contest, that you can find »HERE«. You can also check out a lot more about this whole project at Adobe's CREATE Blog.Except for some little final retouching in Photoshop, everything has been created on an iPad Pro.
- MOVEMENTUsed mobile App: Photoshop Sketch
- CALIFORNIAUsed mobile Apps: Photoshop Sketch, Illustrator Draw
- DRAGONUsed mobile App: Photoshop SketchPart of an Instagram mural. Find it »HERE«.
- KOI - TutorialUsed mobile Apps: Photoshop Sketch, Illustrator Draw, Capture CCCheck out the tutorial »HERE«.
- Adobe MAXUsed mobile App: Photoshop SketchCollaboration with Adobe's CREATE Blog. More Info »HERE«.
- BRAVERYUsed mobile Apps: Photoshop Sketch, Illustrator Draw, Capture CC